Wednesday 15 August 2012

No I don't have bubonic plague...

But I wouldn't be surprised if people were thinking just that after my facial cleansing today, my god did my skin therapist squeeze and empty my pores from a lot of goo. But if you're going to look better and have healthier skin you apparently have to look like shit before getting there...


My skin therapist warned me that it really would hurt -"some people say it hurts more than giving birth"- being her exact words. My skin therapist obviously never gave birth, I actually enjoyed laying there for one hour knowing no toddler would come jumping on my stomach or scream in my ear... I just hope I look a little bit more sane tomorrow, better get my beauty sleep now...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Jag har alltid undrat om såna där renings/klämningsterapier har någon verkan... Och det ser man ju att de har i ditt fall :) Intressant att se hur det hela fortlöper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja herregud, hoppas verkligen att det har lite välgörande verkan ;). Lovar att hålla er uppdaterade!

    ReplyDelete