Tuesday 12 June 2012

The poop and pee diploma.

We've been trying on and off for about a year to get ride off Lovisa's diapers. We were almost there before Andréa arrived last year but then Lovisa turned into a bit off a baby again when her baby sister came. And I really think it was for the best, in one way it's more practical when you're home with two babies, one who I was breastfeeding every second hour, to have them both in diapers. But now we feel she's ready. She picked out the potty herself, an ugly yellow/orange thing and then I made her a little diploma (a tip from a friend). For every time she pees in the potty she gets a star and when she has five stars she gets a little gift. Since pooping is a bigger thing and more complex she gets a big star and a gift for each poop. It turned out well, she's been without diapers at home during the weekend and only peed twice on the floor. She goes to the potty herself and if I follow her she often tells me to leave her alone. My little big girl!



Go Lovisa!

1 comment: